New economy. New customer. New business.
Join retail consultant Marc Willson for an interactive workshop covering topics such as:
- Changing customer buying habits
- Effective merchandising and on-premise signage, windows and storefronts
- Customer service and effective salesmanship
- Dealing with vendors, lenders and landlords
- Marketing and promotions
- Website and social networking
- Resources, retail and restaurant check-ups
Plus individual consultations with Marc, available by appointment.
Registration discounts for members of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance or the H-R Chamber of Commerce!
$25 per person; $15 for HDR and Chamber members
October 13, 2009
Clementine (153 S. Main Street)
About the presenter. Marc Willson is a consultant for the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network and is a 35-year veteran of the retail industry.
This event is hosted by the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center with support from Immerge Technologies, Virginia Small Business Development Centers, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce and Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance.