Valentine’s Day specials abound in downtown Harrisonburg! Below are specials and events in honor of the holiday of love. Check back often as we’ll be adding more to the list as we hear about them!
- Joshua Wilton House – Valentine’s dinner. Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 13 and 14. Four courses, $70/person. Click here for sample menu.
- Clementine – Valentine’s 4 course dinner for 2. Saturday, Feb. 13. $70.
- Dave’s Downtown Taverna – Valentine’s special. Four course dinner for two with wine. $40/couple.
- Beyond – 6 course tasting menu. Sunday, Feb. 14, 5-9pm. Six course tasting menu from soup, salad, appertizer, sushi, entree to dessert. $45/person or $55/person with wine paring for each course. Reservations recommended: 540-432-0105.
- Dancing With Karen – “Dancing with Chocolate” studio dance party. Saturday, Feb. 13, 8-10:30pm (beginner lessons at 7:15). Dance to Tango, Swing, Latin and ballroom music, and enjoy special refreshments. $10/$5 students.
- You Made It! – “Wine and Design” night. Sunday, Feb. 14, 6:30-9:30pm. Enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres while sipping wine and beer and painting with friends. Door prizes from great downtown businesses. Reservations $5/person for wine and food, painting fees extra.
- Friendly City Food Coop – “4th Annual Feb Fest.” Friday, Feb. 12, 7-10pm. Food, music, a kid’s corner, exhibitors, chair massage, and a silent auction. Takes place at the Lucy Simms building.
- OASIS gallery – Concert by blue stone sky. Friday, Feb. 12, 6-8pm. $5 suggested donation. Come hear one of Harrisonburg’s best talents in contemporary acoustic folk.
- Rocktown Gift Shoppe – “Sweetest Sale of the Season.” Receive 25% off everything in the store between now and Feb. 14.
- Flowers – Don’t forget Blue Ridge Florist and Gift Shop for your V-day flower orders!
- Jewelry – Because diamonds are a girl’s best friend: James McHone Jewelry, Wilson Jewelers, and Polished.